Just War doctrine, most notably developed by St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas must satisfy six conditions:
- The war must be for a just cause
- The war must be lawfully declared by a lawful authority
- The intention behind the war must be good
- All other ways of resolving the problem should have been tried first
- There must be a reasonable chance of success
- The means used must be in proportion to the end that the war seeks to achieve
It’s blatantly obvious to anyone closely following events on the ground in Ukraine, gathered from independent sources rather than from the Western mainstream media propaganda, that Russia’s special military operation was launched and is being conducted according to Christian Just War doctrine.
The Masonic Powers and their media organs work night and day at presenting feigned outrage and are accusing Russia of committing war crimes.
The hypocrisy stinks to high Heaven.
Who can forget the highly illegal, immoral, and genocidal wars conducted by the Masonic Powers and their allies against countries like:
There certainly has been a policy of genocide conducted in Ukraine. But not by the Russians. It’s been conducted against Russian speakers in Ukraine by the Ukrainian State itself and by its neo-Nazi militias. Russia has long been gathering evidence – see below.