A brief summary of the Criminal Complaint filed by the Catholic professional association Vicit Leo against the Italian Health Ministry and World Health Organisation at the Court of Rome.
The Italian Vicit Leo association, closely associated with Monsignor Carlo Maria Viganò and made up of Catholic specialists operating in the fields of law, natural science and ethics, announces that it has filed criminal complaints with the Court of Rome against the Minister of Health Roberto Speranza , and against representatives of the Technical Scientific Committee and the Higher Institute of Health who are responsible for a series of very serious crimes committed in managing the COVID-19 emergency. Please help the cause here: https://uk.gofundme.com/f/vicit-leo-campaign-fund
Unfortunately representatives of the World Health Organization claim diplomatic immunity and cannot be prosecuted at this time.
A demonstration was held outside Italy’s national public broadcasting company, RAI, in Rome last Saturday, against COVID-lockdown and the State media’s brainwashing propaganda which is used to help enforce it.
A delegation, including the president of the Vicit Leo association’s Scientific Committee, met with top RAI executives to demand air-time for scientists and lawyers to make the professional case against wearing masks and lockdown regulations.
Official greetings and support for the activities of Vicit Leo from the USA’s President Trump were delivered in person by Trump’s decades-old friend and advisor Guido Lombardi.
Support the Vicit Leo Campaign Fund https://uk.gofundme.com/f/vicit-leo-campaign-fund
“In the international geopolitical context, the role of Italy may appear in some ways marginal but, in reality, Italy is a testing-ground for the experiments of social engineering that the globalist agenda intends to extend to all governments over the span of the next ten years, both in the economic and political sphere as well as the religious one.”
We need to support the fight-back in Italy
Support the Vicit Leo Campaign Fund
Some important news from the Vicit Leo association, whose work is backed by Msgr. Carlo Maria Viganò
Il Popolo della Mamme – The People of Mothers, with a support base comprising some 26,000 Italian families ,will be joined by over 100 other associations in Rome on Saturday, demonstrating to “save our children from the health dictatorship”.
Read Archbishop Viganò’s address to all the mothers of Italy, here.
Support the Vicit Leo Campaign Fund, here.
Rome is Rising.
A recent article in Euronews informs that:
Italy legalised abortion on May 22, 1978……. But the legislation contained a clause allowing doctors, nurses, anaesthetists and others to declare themselves conscientious objectors and refuse to perform abortions.
Figures compiled by the Italian government show the percentage of gynaecologists objecting has jumped from 58.7% in 2005 to 70.9% in 2016.
It’s not just gynaecologists who professionally object to carry out terminations, nearly half of anaesthetists refuse to get involved, according to official data…….. other staff use more subtle means to disrupt abortions, such as nurses who don’t wash the utensils needed to carry out the operation, or hospital porters that refuse to wheel in patients…….
Alessandro Fiore, son of Italian politician Roberto Fiore and spokesman for ProVita Onlus, said posters put up in Rome and Genoa recently were part of a large anti-abortion communication campaign that will see publicity in 100 provinces.
“It is not true that legislation of abortion leads to a reduction in the number of abortions,” Fiore told Euronews.
“By making it more accessible and by normalising it in the common conscience leads to an increase in the number of abortions.
“It happened in all countries that have legalised abortion and an increase occurred in Italy in the years that followed legalisation.
“We hope that conscientious objection will increase further, this is not a cause for concern.
“The freedom of choice by women is a great misunderstanding: not only about one’s own body but also about the child in the womb, whose right to life is denied.
“We support those who object and invite reflection on why some gynaecologists and scholars refuse to practice abortion: as gynaecologists they realise what abortion is, it is a matter of destroying the body of that child.”
Simple biological fact is now deemed too offensive in Rome.
The massive seven by eleven metre billboard paid for by ProVita Onlus simply stated:
“You were like this at 11 weeks.”
“All your organs were present.”
“Your heart was already beating three weeks after conception.”
“You already sucked your thumb.”
“And now you are here because your mother did not have an abortion.”
Now the poster has gone. It lasted less than three days before the commercial advertising company that hosts the site was forced to remove it by the local authorities for being too offensive.
Truth and reality ‘offends’ modern materialist man!
Twenty tonnes of necessary aid for the needy in persecuted Syria will be sent from Italy in the latest round of deliveries undertaken by the Italian based charitable association Solidarity-Identity.
Led by Ada Oppedisano , pictured with Syria’s First Lady Asma al-Assad, the association Sol.Id is ready to deliver from its warehouse a total of 520 boxes of non-perishable foodstuffs, medicines and other medical materials, in addition to clothing, blankets and toys.
On top of that there are 36 electronically adjustable hospital beds, more than 150 orthopaedic mattresses, portable beds, wheelchairs, a neonatal incubator, a blood bank refrigerator and photometer for analysing blood plasma, and a photovoltaic system to supply clean water.
Help them by donating through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reasons for the Family: In Russia, in Italy and in the West
6th October, Roma – Pro Vita onlus
Italian earthquake: Chiara Chiarelli, of Solidarieta Nazionale, explains that emergency aid is being collected and delivered non-stop day and night!
Centro di Coordinamento di raccolta a Rieti in via Giuseppe Garibaldi 81, orario 10,00-13,00/15,00-19,00 recapiti 339/3061296 Francesco e 388/5836126 Massimo
– Atessa (CH), venerdì 26/8, 09.00-20.00 c/o Ospedale S. Camillo e parcheggio supermercato MD
– Vasto (CH), contattare David 392 8380733
– Martinsicuro (TE) 27/08 presso centro Commerciale La Torre orario 09,00-13,00
– Montescaglioso presso supermercato “Despar” via Porta Schiavone oggi 26/08 orario 12,00-20,00 recapito 349/6032112
– Montescaglioso presso supermercato “Despar” via Gianturco oggi 26/08 oggi 26/08 orario 12,00-20,00 recapito 349/6032112
– Crotone Via Libertà, V^ traversa n. 17 il 25 e 26 agosto orario 11,00-13,00/17,00-20,00 recapito 328/2028153
– Verbicaro (Cosenza) corso Umberto il 26/08 orario 11,00-13,00/17,00-20,00 recapito 327/1868652
– Bonifati (Cosenza) in via C. Alvaro 27/08 orario 14,00-20,00 recapito 348/3832191
– Belvedere Marittimo (Cosenza) presso supermercato “Conad” 27/28 agosto orario 10,00-13,00/16,00-20,00 recapito 348/3832191.
– Catanzaro presso il centro di aggregazione sociale “Bambinello Gesù” 27-28 agosto e 3-4 settembre orario 10,00-13,00/16,00-20,00 recapito 329/6128187
– Napoli e area Nord recapito 366/4486780
– Marglianella (NA) recapito 347/0560629
– Santa Cecilia di Eboli (SA) recapito 3393314077
-Finale Emilia (Mo) piazza Verdi Mercoledi 31 agosto dalle 10
-Bologna ritira a domicilio Francesco 333/1258421
-Castiglione dei Pepoli (BO) Consegna presso Via Sant’anna 7 Rachele 335/5484026
-Imola ritiro/consegna a domicilio Cristian 329/7648400
-Modena ritira a domicilio e Venerdi 26 agosto dalle 10 Cavezzo (Mo) recapito Ivano 389/1856106 o Nadia 340/5660975
-Parma ritiro/consegna a domicilio Alessandra 389/1577547
-Piacenza Ritiro/consegna a domicilio Barbara 346/4200973
FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA
– Trieste recapito Margherita 349/5887186
– Udine recapito 349/6032112
– Roma Via Atteone, 9 (RomaEst zona Torre Angela) orario 16,00-19,00 recapito 324/6963604
– Guidonia Montecelio (RM) contattare 349 6032112
– Lariano (RM) in via Napoli n.59, orario 17,00-19,00 recapito 392/8047924 – 329/7039539
– Albano Laziale (RM) presso “Pub Santi e Peccatori” Via Galleria di Sotto n.7 dalle ore 20,00 recapito 329/1774120
– Civitavecchia (RM) Via Benedetto Blasi n.4 Domenica 28/08 orario 10,00-20,00 recapito 328/4492588
– Nettuno (RM) Presso Protezione Civile Guardie Ambientali via Nettunense n.59orario 07,00-21,00
– Anzio (RM) Piazza Pia 26/08 orario 10,00-16,30
– Latina recapito 339/8930962
– Genova Via orlando 2 interno B, lunedi mercoledi e venerdì orario 18,00-20,30 recapito 380/7181332
– Milano Piazza Aspromonte 31 nelle giornate di giovedì 25/8 dalle 21.30, sabato 27/8 dalle 15.30 alle 18,30 martedì 30/8 e giovedì 01/09 dalle 21.30 recapito 347/5264284 email email@example.com
– Milano Via Nicola Palmieri 1 nelle giornate di lunedì 29/08 e mercoledì 31/8 dalle 21.30 recapito 347/5264284 email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Meda, via Vignoni 13 giovedì 25/8 dalle 20.30, sabato 27/8 15.30-18.30, mercoledì 31/8 dalle 20.30
– Campitello (Mantova) presso “Osteria dal Mozzo, strada Montanara Sud n.10 da martedì a domanica orario 18,00 – 24,00
– Cortabbio (LE) presso Punto Zero Via Provinciale 149/A 27/08 orario 10,00-12,00
– Cilavegna (PV) presso supermercato DiPiù Via Gravellona 2F orario 09,00-12,00
– Brescia e provincia
1) Brescia via Benedetto Croce 21, Brescia dalle 15.00 alle 18.30 e dalle 21.00 alle 23.00 di Venerdì e Sabato.
2) Ospitaletto (BS) Bar distributore ENI in Via Padana Superiore (zona Baitella), ospitaletto: dal lunedì al sabato, orario 06,00-19,00
3) Brescia Via Domenico Ghidoni 141/E dopo le 19,00, solo su appuntamento tel. 333/4058097.
4) Ospitaletto (BS) Bar L’Isola Del Sorriso in Via Padana Superiore 84/D (di fronte alle Magie del Forno , ospitaletto dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 04,00 alle 14,30 e il sabato dalle 04,00 alle 12,30
5) Ospitaletto (BS) in Via Martiri della Libertà 139, solo su appuntamento tel. 327/3514210
6) Ospitaletto (BS) Cartoleria Neverland, Via Zanardelli 12Q, ospitaletto. Aperto fino a domenica compreso dalle 7 alle 12, da lunedì a seguire dalle 7 alle 12,30 e dalle 15,30 alle 19,00. Contatto: 333/7346292
7) Ospitaletto (BS) Negozio DHD in Via Ghidoni 52 (di fronte Manpower), ospitaletto: lunedì mattina chiuso; aperto dalle 16,00 alle 20,00 martedì; sabato ore 09,30 – 14,00 e 16,00 – 20,00
8) Lonato (BS): via Mantova traversa 1^, 105 a/b, presso l’azienda Stagnoli TG. Dall’altra parte della tangenziale rispetto al centro commerciale il leone.
Mi trovate li tutto il giorno sia oggi che domani, sabato e domenica dalle 9 alle 12 e dalle 14 alle 17. Contatto: 331/6594873.
9) Soiano del lago: via enrico fermi 10. Raccolta fino a lunedì. contatto: 340/1670353.
10) Lumezzane in via Rango 40, orari da concordare tramite FB
– Pesaro recapito Davide 380/1776683;
– Ascoli Piceno Corso Mazzini 170. Orari: venerdì 26/8 9,00-13,00 domenica recapiti 346/6123082 e 320/8148132
– Macerata Via Don Minzoni 19 tutti i giorni dalle 21 recapito 320/6420061
MOLISE recapito 349/6032112
-Torino Via Matilde Serao, 11 sabato 27 e domenica 28 orario 15,00-20,00 recapito 342/0743703
– Bari Corso B. Croce,49 venerdì, sabato e lunedì dalle 19.00 contatto 347/6405497
– Lecce c/o Conad Piazza Sant’AntonioTaviano (LE) Venerdì 26 agosto orario 9,00-20,00
– Foggia presso Bar “Fovea” Via Duomo n.5 tutti i giorni tranne la domenica orario 08,00-13,00/17,00-22,00
– Conad via Bovio 22 Parabita (Le) Giovedì 25 agosto orario 9,00-20,00
– Faenza tutti i giorni tranne la domenica
11.30/19.00 presso Piccolo bar (c.so Matteotti 34) 8.00/21.00 presso Bar Expo (c.so Mazzini 99/b)
– Ravenna: ritiro su richiesta Ref. 340/0676456 – 333/6681554 – 339/6200397
– Forlì / Cesena contattare Esposito 338/3236125 Bartoletti 349/3092872
– Cesena presso supermercato “Economy” Via Giordano Bruno, 220 orario 9,00-12,30
– Rimini Via Maccanno 32 Venerdì 26/08 orario 18,30-24,00 e Sabato 27/08 orario 10,00-20,00 ref. 337/1008233
– Cagliari, Via Annunzio Cervi n.7 venerdì 26/08 orario 17,30-20,30 e sabato 27/08 orario 09,00-12,00 recapito 380/7181332
– Catania Via Conte Ruggero n. 51 sabato 27 agosto orario 9,00 – 13,00 recapito 391/4845671
– Palermo Via Villa Florio,62 sabato 27/08 orario 17,00-19,30 recapito 340/7940989
– Modica (RG) Vicolo Almirante n. 146 da venerdì 27/08 a sabato 28/08 orario 11,00-13/17,00-19,00
– Pontedera (PI) via dei portici, 10 Giovedi, venerdi e sabato orario 21,00-23,30 recapito 329/3512174 Augusto Gozzoli
– Signa (FI) 26/08 Piazza Desideri, dalle 17 alle 20
– Grosseto via Filzi, 4 venerdì 26/8 orario 15,00-19,30 e 21,00-22,00,sabato 28/8 orari 9,00-12,30 e 15,00-19.30 e domenica 28/8 orari 10,00-12,30 e 16,00-20,00
– Follonica (GR) ritiro a domicilio recapito 3317380536
TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE
-Arco (TN) Via Fitta 17° recapito 347/0458536
-Resto TAA Ritiro a domicilio recapiti Michele 3487327562 e Carla 3495452417
Ritiro a domicilio recapito 347/6784288
VALLE D’AOSTA recapito 3496032112
– Porto Viro (Ro) Via dell’Artigianato 9/A Giovedí e Venerdí orario 10,00-12,00/14,00-16,00 recapito 344/0115711 Enrico Mantoan
– Padova Via Girolamo Dal Santo, 4 orario 9,30-12,30/14,30-18,30 recapito 348/8465765 Ketty Miozzo
– Treviso Via Pinelli 17 Giovedì Venerdì e Sabato orario 16,00-19,00
– Verona presso Bar Ad Maiora Via Marconi 56 orario 8,00-20,00
Catholics in Italy have been mobilising the patriotic social forces of the country under the organisation of the charitable association Solidarietà Nazionale in a nationwide action to help relieve the suffering and misery caused by the recent earthquake in central Italy.
Tons of foodstuffs, water, new clothing, toiletries, blankets, toys, over-the-counter medicines and such-like have already been amassed at designated collection points throughout Italy and is now in the process of being delivered to where it’s needed.
Fifteen tons of aid distributed to the needy in Syria.
Donations can be made by paypal to email@example.com
Aid already distributed includes ambulances, dialysis machines, paediatric defibrillators, wheelchairs and equipment for walking, clothing / blankets / clothing for children, foodstuffs, medicines.
More than thirty-thousand people, many of them Romans, made their presence felt at the March of Life in Rome on 8th May. On the Facebook of Il Popolo della Vita – ‘The People of Life’ we learn that only one candidate for Roman Mayor in the forthcoming elections of 5th June supported the March of Life.
“The mayoral candidate for the city of Rome Alfredo Iorio on the March of Life 2016, to always be here for the defence of Catholic Tradition and non-negotiable values….. too bad all the other candidates for mayor of the capitol; you were absent at the rally”!
The Scholasticum is a Post-Graduate Institute for the study of Scholastic Theology and Philosophy, headquartered at Rome, dedicated to the promotion of the greater appreciation and understanding of Medieval Theology and Philosophy as it was taught at the University of Paris in the mid 13th century. For that purpose, the Scholasticum focuses its attention on three fields of study, Medieval Philosophy, Medieval Biblical Studies and Scholastic Theology.
To this end, it offers graduate courses of Specialization in Medieval Studies, at Rome and via video-conferencing to students throughout the world of the following kinds:
a) Preparatory courses in Latin, Philosophy, History and Medieval Studies, aimed at orientating the students for the three principle cycles of study.
b) Baccalaureatus Philosophicus: 2 year Course on Medieval Philosophy focusing on the Scholastics and pre-Scholastic authorities and texts in Philosophy.
c) Baccalaureatus Biblicus: 2 year Course on Medieval Scriptural Studies, based on the Glossae and Commentaries of that age.
d) Baccalaureatus Sententiarius: 2 year course on the Four Books of Sentences of Master Peter, taking as its text books, the Commentaria of Saints Thomas Aquinas and Bonaventure of Bagnoregio on the same.
e) Magister Sacrae Doctrinae: 1-2 year specialization program for Doctoral students, seeking to fully grasp the Scholastic method of theological investigation.
In the study of which, the Institute has the following academic objectives:
a) To impart to the student an authentic historical understanding of the authors, language and methods used at the University of Paris, in the mid 13th century.
b) To educate students with profound and complete knowledge of Peter Lombard’s Four Book of Sentences, in Latin and in translation.
c) To give the student a profound and practical experience in the understanding, formulation, crafting and argumentation of the Scholastic Method, as employed by Sts. Thomas Aquinas and Bonaventure of Bagnoregio.
d) To form students and instructors capable of Scholastic argumentation, analysis and research.
The faculty is comprised of full and part-time positions, with a frequency of visiting professorships, to provide a wide and broad exposure to the current research on the topics treated of in this general description of the Institute.
The Institute is organized in Italian law as a non-profit corporation (ONLUS). If you would like to financially support us, consider a donation to help defray our operational expenses, or one to help a needy seminarian, religious or priest.