On the international scene for several years now Russia has been vilified and its President has been blackened in the vile Western media, because the powers that control the Western nations and their media and their politicians want the third World War to give them hegemony or control over the entire world, and Russia is the main obstacle in the way of that worldwide monopoly of power. However, many souls all over the world have come to trust more in the fruits of Putin’s Russia avoiding war than in the fruits of the Western politicians and media doing their best to provoke war. Here follows the summary by Russians of a major speech of Putin given at the Valdai conference in Socchi, Russia, in October of 2014. Let readers judge for themselves if Putin’s words are reasonable, and if they correspond to his deeds:
1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.
2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.
3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia’s decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.
4. Russia favours a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.
5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America’s ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia’s challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a saviour of the world, as she has done in the past.
6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.
7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not want war– nor does she fear it.
8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order – until their efforts start to impinge on Russia’s key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.
9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia’s power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people. (End of the summary of Putin’s speech.)
If, when and how another World War breaks out, is entirely in God’s hands, depending on what mankind deserves. But if God must punish us for our own good, all sincere prayer between now and then will help to mitigate the human disaster. It is the enemies of God on both sides who will really have caused it.
Four Catholic bishops offered a solemn consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and then issued a profound Declaration, on the Feast of Christ the King, during a pilgrimage to Fatima to honour the Centenary of the apparitions and warnings of the Holy Mother of God in Portugal from May to October 1917.
The crisis goes back at least 500 years when Martin Luther split Christendom with his false “Reformation,” making possible the organization 200 years later by Freemasonry of the false religion of Liberalism, which exploded in the French Revolution of 1789, designed by its Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, to pull down throne and altar, and by its “rights of man” to replace the rights of God. So successful were Protestantism and Liberalism in remoulding the minds of man that despite the admirable rearguard action of the Church through the XIX century, in 1917, another 200 years later, there exploded in Russia the Communist Revolution which strove to abolish God altogether, and all trace of Him on earth.
However, just months before this gigantic step was taken in Russia towards the godless New World Order, meant to take over the entire world for the selfsame enemies of God who had promoted Protestantism and fabricated Freemasonry, God took action. Through His Mother appearing here at Fatima to three peasant children, God promised to His one true Church, the Catholic Church, a remedy by which His churchmen at any time that they chose from then on, could roll back the worldwide apostasy and obtain a period of peace for all mankind before world’s end.
The double remedy presented by God’s Mother through Sister Lucy of Fatima in the 1920’s, was simple. All that the Catholic Pope had to do was to summon the bishops of the entire world to join him in consecrating Russia (not the world) to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. And all that the Catholic priests and laity had to do was on each first Saturday of the month to go to Confession, receive Communion, recite five of the fifteen Mysteries of the Holy Rosary, and meditate for 15 minutes on any of the fifteen Mysteries. Surely such actions are not too much to ask of Catholics, but ever since the 1920´s, the crisis of Church and world has grown only worse in the course of the century since Our Lady appeared to the children in Fatima.
Thus in the world, there broke out in 1939 the Second World War with its 66 million human casualties, and in the Church, far worse, there began in 1962 the Second Vatican Council with its thousands of millions of spiritual casualties, reaching from schizophrenic confusion to sheer loss of that Faith which alone can save souls for eternity. To oppose these disasters, in 1970 a true and great man of God, Archbishop Lefebvre, founded a classical Catholic Congregation to form true priests, but for several years now his own successors at the head of his Society of Saint Pius X have been making repeated attempts to submit all Society priests to the Concilarists’ control. What a sad example of the corruption of modern man by Liberalism.
No doubt many Catholic Cardinals, bishops, priests and laity, coming from all quarters of the Catholic Church, but confused by the delinquency of the Conciliar Church authorities, have some inkling that Our Lady of Fatima was right, that Archbishop Lefebvre was right, and that Vatican II was wrong, but millions of Catholics are too paralyzed by false obedience to feel able to take action. However, the four Catholic bishops undersigned, declare themselves willing to help any such Catholics as best they can to keep the Faith, in particular to encourage them to heed Our Lady of Fatima by practicing the devotion of the First Saturdays, and by striving for Russia’s Consecration to her Immaculate Heart. Thus alone can Church and world be turned off their present disastrous track. Thus alone can her Beloved and Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, be restored to His rightful place at the head of ALL NATIONS.
+ Jean-Michel Faure
+ Dom Tomas de Aquinas
+ Richard Williamson
+ Gerardo Zendejas
Fatima, Feast of the Universal Kingship of Our Lord Jesus Christ, 2017
Following the very successful public Rosary chain at more than 4,000 locations around the entire borders of Poland back in October, Irish Catholics are organising a rosary chain around the borders of Ireland for 26th November.
In Poland an estimated one million Catholics prayed for the salvation of Poland whilst commemorating the anniversaries of the appearances and warnings to mankind of Our Lady of Fatima, and of victory at the Battle of Lepanto in the 16th century (following which the Feast of the Holy Rosary was established).
There are moves afoot to whip up the old Cold War angst and anger and to resurrect enmity towards Russia. Liberals in the West, outraged at Russia’s resistance to their decadent agenda, are caricaturing Russia as an enemy of Western “values”…
Read more at The Imaginative Conservative