A Byzantine Rite sanctuary dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima is due to be built in St. Petersburg, according to the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Pius X (FSSPX).
Father Alejandro Burgos, a Spanish priest exercising his apostolate in St. Petersburg is quoted as saying that “the Orthodox confessions are not opposed to this project. Many Russians have great devotion to Our Lady of Fatima, who interceded for the conversion of Russia during the communist persecution.”
Some years ago a founding trustee of The Saint George Educational Trust, due to his role in the European Parliament, was invited to speak as a guest to Deputies of the Russian State Duma. He was able to briefly explain something about the appearances of the Mother of God at Fatima in 1917 and of the eventual resurgence and reuniting of Christendom with Russia being Heaven’s chosen instrument.
Israel Shamir has some interesting observations about President Putin’s state visit to the Vatican on 4th July.
“As long as Moscow had been Red and atheist, the Church had no choice but to stick with Washington. Now it makes no sense” ……… read more
The president of the U.S.A. threatens Iran with “obliteration”……. another word for annihilation.
And the Holy Virgin Mother of God revealed, and endorsed with very public miracle, that “various nations will be annihilated”.
And Russia is chosen by Heaven to be the instrument of Divine retribution and chastisement.
But Russia says she will stand with Iran.
And Iran says the U.S.A. is “the Great Satan”.
And the U.S.A., by means of its embassies and media power, promotes ‘Sodomy Pride’ throughout the world.
Yet the saints say that sodomy is the worst of all sins.
And the catechism teaches that sodomy “cries out to Heaven for vengeance.”
And Our Lady of Fatima says “various nations will be annihilated”.
U.S.A…….. are you sure it is not you that faces obliteration?
On the international scene for several years now Russia has been vilified and its President has been blackened in the vile Western media, because the powers that control the Western nations and their media and their politicians want the third World War to give them hegemony or control over the entire world, and Russia is the main obstacle in the way of that worldwide monopoly of power. However, many souls all over the world have come to trust more in the fruits of Putin’s Russia avoiding war than in the fruits of the Western politicians and media doing their best to provoke war. Here follows the summary by Russians of a major speech of Putin given at the Valdai conference in Socchi, Russia, in October of 2014. Let readers judge for themselves if Putin’s words are reasonable, and if they correspond to his deeds:
1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.
2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.
3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia’s decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.
4. Russia favours a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.
5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America’s ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia’s challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a saviour of the world, as she has done in the past.
6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.
7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not want war– nor does she fear it.
8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order – until their efforts start to impinge on Russia’s key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.
9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia’s power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people. (End of the summary of Putin’s speech.)
If, when and how another World War breaks out, is entirely in God’s hands, depending on what mankind deserves. But if God must punish us for our own good, all sincere prayer between now and then will help to mitigate the human disaster. It is the enemies of God on both sides who will really have caused it.