Catholic bishop tells Poles:
- Love Poland but do not support your country siding with the West
- Russia is not your enemy, but your true friend
- Putin stands against One World Government
- Russia is the last obstacle to the One World Order
Catholic bishop tells Poles:
Today Russia commemorates Victory Day over the invading forces of neo-paganism in the Great Patriotic War. It was a great victory for Poland and many other countries too.
We also approach the May anniversary of Our Lady’s apparitions at Fátima in which Russia holds a special place, not yet fully fulfilled. Regardless of the false anti-Christian philosophies and ideologies that motivated all sides in the Second World War and which caused the horrors suffered by ordinary people everywhere, Russia’s victory was all part of the developing Divine Plan for Christian restoration.
Here’s the Moscow Cossack Choir. Manly men, elegant and graceful women, wonderful songs and fantastic theatre. What more could anyone want on a Sunday afternoon?
A Byzantine Rite sanctuary dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima is due to be built in St. Petersburg, according to the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Pius X (FSSPX).
Father Alejandro Burgos, a Spanish priest exercising his apostolate in St. Petersburg is quoted as saying that “the Orthodox confessions are not opposed to this project. Many Russians have great devotion to Our Lady of Fatima, who interceded for the conversion of Russia during the communist persecution.”
Some years ago a founding trustee of The Saint George Educational Trust, due to his role in the European Parliament, was invited to speak as a guest to Deputies of the Russian State Duma. He was able to briefly explain something about the appearances of the Mother of God at Fatima in 1917 and of the eventual resurgence and reuniting of Christendom with Russia being Heaven’s chosen instrument.
Israel Shamir has some interesting observations about President Putin’s state visit to the Vatican on 4th July.
“As long as Moscow had been Red and atheist, the Church had no choice but to stick with Washington. Now it makes no sense” ……… read more
The president of the U.S.A. threatens Iran with “obliteration”……. another word for annihilation.
And the Holy Virgin Mother of God revealed, and endorsed with very public miracle, that “various nations will be annihilated”.
And Russia is chosen by Heaven to be the instrument of Divine retribution and chastisement.
But Russia says she will stand with Iran.
And Iran says the U.S.A. is “the Great Satan”.
And the U.S.A., by means of its embassies and media power, promotes ‘Sodomy Pride’ throughout the world.
Yet the saints say that sodomy is the worst of all sins.
And the catechism teaches that sodomy “cries out to Heaven for vengeance.”
And Our Lady of Fatima says “various nations will be annihilated”.
U.S.A…….. are you sure it is not you that faces obliteration?
On the international scene for several years now Russia has been vilified and its President has been blackened in the vile Western media, because the powers that control the Western nations and their media and their politicians want the third World War to give them hegemony or control over the entire world, and Russia is the main obstacle in the way of that worldwide monopoly of power. However, many souls all over the world have come to trust more in the fruits of Putin’s Russia avoiding war than in the fruits of the Western politicians and media doing their best to provoke war. Here follows the summary by Russians of a major speech of Putin given at the Valdai conference in Socchi, Russia, in October of 2014. Let readers judge for themselves if Putin’s words are reasonable, and if they correspond to his deeds:
1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.
2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.
3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia’s decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.
4. Russia favours a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.
5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America’s ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia’s challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a saviour of the world, as she has done in the past.
6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.
7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not want war– nor does she fear it.
8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order – until their efforts start to impinge on Russia’s key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.
9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia’s power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people. (End of the summary of Putin’s speech.)
If, when and how another World War breaks out, is entirely in God’s hands, depending on what mankind deserves. But if God must punish us for our own good, all sincere prayer between now and then will help to mitigate the human disaster. It is the enemies of God on both sides who will really have caused it.
In a recent television interview Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill warned that the widespread use of electronic gadgets provides the possibility for “universal control over humanity”. The “devil acts very wisely” in offering people such toys, he said.
“Such control from one place forebodes the coming of the Antichrist,” remarked Patriarch Kirill. “The Antichrist is the person that will be at the head of the world wide web controlling all of humanity. That means that the structure itself poses a danger. There shouldn’t be a single centre if we don’t want to bring on the apocalypse.”
The Orthodox patriarch advised people should be careful not to “become slaves to what’s in your hands”.
“You should remain free inside and not fall under any addiction, not to alcohol, not to drugs, not to electronic gadgets.”
Since President Putin became President of Russia in 2000, the number of abortions has dropped by 63.5% and the number of Russians steadfastly opposed to abortion has tripled from 12% to 35%.
There are still a massive 800,000 induced abortions in Russia every year but developing policies of pro-life education and family support aim at making Russia abortion free within the next generation.
A big demonstration in Lviv, yesterday, by followers of the World War II Nazi-collaborators who founded the Ukrainian State upon the genocidal butchering of up to 100,000 Polish men, women and children in Volhynia and Galicia beginning in March 1943.
On the banner in the first photo above, along with the anti-Polish statement, is a picture of Shukhevych, one of the Nazi-collaborationist leaders behind the genocide of Catholic Poles.
“The atrocities were carried out indiscriminately and without restraint. The victims, regardless of their age or gender, were routinely tortured to death. Norman Davies in ‘No Simple Victory’ gives a short, but shocking description of the massacres. He writes:
‘Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province’s future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.’
An OUN order from early 1944 stated:
‘Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there… Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land’. ”
Yesterday’s demonstration, which glorified the genocidal massacre of 100,000 Catholic Poles in the 1940’s, called for the ‘removal’ of Polish-speakers from western Ukraine.
To comprehend the seriousness of this threat to Catholic Poles it is enough to consider the terror these monsters have launched against Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine following the George Soros and CIA facilitated coup that turned Ukraine over to them.
“Let us resort again to the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, for some politically incorrect common sense on the notion of “culture,” which he is taking in its broadest but real sense as the values, standards and way of life of different peoples at the national and international level.”
“Pray for Putin not to be assassinated, because God’s enemies hate him, not without reason – he is leading his country towards its Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, which will put off, at least for a while, the Antichrist. May She protect him.”
A petition of more than one million signatories is being handed to President Putin today, calling for a complete and total ban on abortion in Russia. That’s the same as more than half-a-million people in Britain petitioning for a complete ban on abortion, and is the biggest petition to government in Russian history.
The signatures were collected by more than 5,000 activists from the Russian Pro-Life association ‘Za zhizn’ and others.
The Russian Pro-Life Association works hard every day to save unborn children: they advise pregnant women in difficulty, offer economic support and even provide homes for young mothers and destitute families. As well as providing direct support to help mothers keep their babies, they carry out constant cultural and informational activities including conferences, exhibitions, round-tables, and street leafleting.
Our Russian friends are asking for the prayers, moral support and publicity of the pro-life environment around the world on this auspicious day.
There are moves afoot to whip up the old Cold War angst and anger and to resurrect enmity towards Russia. Liberals in the West, outraged at Russia’s resistance to their decadent agenda, are caricaturing Russia as an enemy of Western “values”…
Read more at The Imaginative Conservative
Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Queen of Heaven and earth and tender Mother of men, in accordance with thy ardent wish made known at Fatima, I consecrate to thee myself, my brethren, my country and the whole human race. Reign over us and teach us how to make the Heart of Jesus reign and triumph in us and around us as It has reigned and triumphed in thee.
Reign over us, dearest Mother, that we may be thine in prosperity and in adversity; in joy and in sorrow; in health and in sickness; in life and in death. O most compassionate Heart of Mary, Queen of Virgins, watch over our minds and our hearts and preserve them from the deluge of impurity which thou didst lament so sorrowfully at Fatima. We want to be pure like thee. We want to atone for the many sins committed against Jesus and thee. We want to call down upon our country and the whole world the peace of God in justice and charity.
Therefore, we now promise to imitate thy virtues by the practice of a Christian life without regard to human respect. We resolve to receive Holy Communion on the First Saturday of every month and to offer thee five decades of the Rosary each day together with our sacrifices in a spirit of reparation and penance.