“The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of [sodomy] in dozens of nations …….” read more
Watch the documentary ‘Sodom’, here:
On the international scene for several years now Russia has been vilified and its President has been blackened in the vile Western media, because the powers that control the Western nations and their media and their politicians want the third World War to give them hegemony or control over the entire world, and Russia is the main obstacle in the way of that worldwide monopoly of power. However, many souls all over the world have come to trust more in the fruits of Putin’s Russia avoiding war than in the fruits of the Western politicians and media doing their best to provoke war. Here follows the summary by Russians of a major speech of Putin given at the Valdai conference in Socchi, Russia, in October of 2014. Let readers judge for themselves if Putin’s words are reasonable, and if they correspond to his deeds:
1. Russia will no longer play games and engage in back-room negotiations over trifles. But Russia is prepared for serious conversations and agreements, if these are conducive to collective security, are based on fairness and take into account the interests of each side.
2. All systems of global collective security now lie in ruins. There are no longer any international security guarantees at all. And the entity that destroyed them has a name: The United States of America.
3. The builders of the New World Order have failed, having built a sand castle. Whether or not a new world order of any sort is to be built is not just Russia’s decision, but it is a decision that will not be made without Russia.
4. Russia favours a conservative approach to introducing innovations into the social order, but is not opposed to investigating and discussing such innovations, to see if introducing any of them might be justified.
5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America’s ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia’s challenges lie in developing her already vast territory). Neither is Russia willing to act as a saviour of the world, as she has done in the past.
6. Russia will not attempt to reformat the world in her own image, but neither will she allow anyone to reformat her in their image. Russia will not close herself off from the world, but anyone who tries to close her off from the world will be sure to reap a whirlwind.
7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not want war– nor does she fear it.
8. Russia does not intend to take an active role in thwarting those who are still attempting to construct their New World Order – until their efforts start to impinge on Russia’s key interests. Russia would prefer to stand by and watch them give themselves as many lumps as their poor heads can take. But those who manage to drag Russia into this process, through disregard for her interests, will be taught the true meaning of pain.
9. In her external, and, even more so, internal politics, Russia’s power will rely not on the elites and their back-room dealing, but on the will of the people. (End of the summary of Putin’s speech.)
If, when and how another World War breaks out, is entirely in God’s hands, depending on what mankind deserves. But if God must punish us for our own good, all sincere prayer between now and then will help to mitigate the human disaster. It is the enemies of God on both sides who will really have caused it.
“Although the Fathers of the Church speculated on the Antichrist in various ways……. They showed the temple to be the Jewish temple, rebuilt by Antichrist in Jerusalem……. the early Fathers identified the Antichrist as a government official — a king coming to power in the ruins of the Roman Empire……. He would then seduce many of the Jewish people by attempting to fulfill the political.aspirations they held for the Messiah.”
“In Jerusalem, the United Nations (a truly United Nations) will build a Shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents; this will be the seat of the Supreme Court of Mankind, to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah.” – David Ben-Gurion, 1962
“If the purpose of Zionism is to transform the sublime visions of our heritage into reality here on earth, wouldn’t its true fulfillment be the realization of Isaiah’s vision here in this temporal city? Shouldn’t our purpose be to draw to Jerusalem the most spiritual and humanist of institutions? Isn’t it only fitting that Jerusalem be the seat of the U.N.’s cultural bodies, human rights organizations, scholarly forums and workshops of intellectual endeavor? And finally, isn’t it only proper that Jerusalem be the place where members of all faiths convene to renounce their breeding of prejudice, hostility and war, and work to fashion world peace?
This is not a utopian vision appropriate only to the End of Days. Meetings and discussions are already in progress among Jews, Muslims and Christians with the aim of making Jerusalem into the capital of peace and home of a U.N. for all religions.” – Rabbi Menachem Froman, 1999.
“We cannot give approval to this movement. We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem — but we could never sanction it.” – Pope Saint Pius X
“……. they made things up about them, and there was more than a whiff of anti-Catholicism in the hatred they heaped on these kids.”
“We now know that what was said about the boys wasn’t even true. A longer video has emerged showing what really happened at the Lincoln Memorial. It was the boys who were subjected to bigoted abuse, not Nathan Phillips. One of the Native American activists says to the boys: ‘White people, go back to Europe.’ They hurl the F-word at the boys. For more than an hour the boys, who were waiting for their school bus, were subjected to obscenities by a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites, a black nationalist religious outfit. The boys were called crackers, faggots, paedophiles, the products of incest. They are told, ‘Your president is a homosexual’. The boys do not shout any insults back. Nathan Phillips enters the picture after the boys had suffered an hour of racialised and homophobic abuse and he starts banging his drum in the boys’ faces. Here is the worst thing about the Twittermob’s globalised naming and shaming of these boys: they were humiliating the victims of the strange events at the Lincoln Memorial.”
The 900-page investigative report of the Pennsylvania Grand Jury that examined more than half-a-million internal documents of dioceses in Pennsylvania, USA, discovered that 1,000 children had been sexually abused over a seventy-year period.
The report, which was released on 14th August 2018, identified 301 priests responsible for abusing at least 1000 victims.
These horrific crimes should be dealt with as they were in the Catholic past, with sentences including the death penalty being administered to convicted perpetrators.
But, in contradiction to the lurid headlines and disgusting stories liberally circulated by Mass Media and assorted anti-Catholic bigots who never miss a chance to slander and incite hatred against Catholics or the Catholic religion, the actual data revealed by this thorough independent review should be welcomed by Catholics and put into proper perspective.
Just as with previous analyses of official data undertaken by The Saint George Educational Trust, the Pennsylvania Grand Jury actually proves that Catholic institutions are still a far, far, safer environment for children to be in than the rest of society.
The latest report covers a period of 70 years, which is basically a human lifetime. So, the report essentially covers the lifetime of the entire Catholic population of Pennsylvania.
There are over three-million, two-hundred-thousand Catholics in Pennsylvania. Approximately one-thousand of them became victims of sexual abuse by clergy.
In other words, around 0.03 percent of Catholic children in Pennsylvania suffered sexual abuse at the hands of clergy.
Outside of the Catholic environment, official independent studies show that in the USA around a quarter of all children under eighteen – nearly 25% – are victims of sexual abuse.
As G.K. Chesterton famously said: “When people impute special vices to the Christian Church, they seem entirely to forget that the world (which is the only other thing there is) has these vices much more.”